Jack Hanrahan must be one of the most 'connected' executives in the world of retail....along with his wonderful assistant Robyn Burgess, he runs Westfield's global study tours - 40 or so top level retailers scouring the world for best practice and innovation. I was therefore delighted to be invited to share my views on world retailing and effective leadership skills when his 'tour' made a flying visit to London.... and Jack kindly wrote:
"On behalf of Westfield, and the tour delegates, I would sincerely like to thank you for the presentation you gave to our group. As always you knocked them for six with your insights and I know they listened as “being chosen” is now part of their everyday lexicon. I have no hesitation in recommending Martin as a speaker who will make a difference and provide insights that have applications for 21st century retailers."
Jack was a great inspiration and supporter of mine when I started my second career writing and lecturing to world audiences - his kind words are particularly appreciated - thanks Jack.
"On behalf of Westfield, and the tour delegates, I would sincerely like to thank you for the presentation you gave to our group. As always you knocked them for six with your insights and I know they listened as “being chosen” is now part of their everyday lexicon. I have no hesitation in recommending Martin as a speaker who will make a difference and provide insights that have applications for 21st century retailers."
Jack was a great inspiration and supporter of mine when I started my second career writing and lecturing to world audiences - his kind words are particularly appreciated - thanks Jack.

yurtdışı kargo
ReplyDeleteresimli magnet
instagram takipçi satın al
yurtdışı kargo
sms onay
dijital kartvizit
dijital kartvizit
https://nobetci-eczane.org/
JQFQJ
مكافحة حشرات الاحساء
ReplyDeletet4l9k9Rpve
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
ReplyDeletekWNtpITbGn3k
9F41FCEE
ReplyDeleteIğdır
Isparta
Rize
Burdur
Muğla
Gümüşhane
Aksaray
Mardin
Van
C64784D9
ReplyDeleteAlanya
Çerkezköy
İzmit
Pamukova
Muratpaşa
Karatay
Ortaköy
Demre
Aksu