![]() |
| Michael Lafferty |
I am delighted to announce that I have accepted an invitation from Michael Lafferty - the incredibly well connected founder of the Lafferty Group - to speak in Rome at a meeting of the International Retail Banking Council on May 18, 2011.
For so long I have held really strong views on the way most banks refer to there customer facing businesses as 'retail' - for me there is much these banks can learn from truly successful 'retailing'. In Rome I look forward to sharing some of the best practice secrets I discovered from the world's leading retailers during my two year global research programme for my latest book: 'The art of being chosen.'

98BE857DF0
ReplyDeleteTakipçi Satın Al
M3u Listesi
Telegram Coin Botları
İdle Office Tycoon Hediye Kodu
Whiteout Survival Hediye Kodu
37130D8D
ReplyDeleteÇanakkale
Muş
Trabzon
Bilecik
Kayseri
Sinop
Aksaray
Adıyaman
Uşak
8321D0B2
ReplyDeleteAntep
Elazığ
Kütahya
Zonguldak
Edirne
Kars
Muş
Trabzon
Ardahan