The end of September saw me deliver my first talk on the new book - The art of being chosen....I'd been tracked down by the ingenious Anne Kaiser who persuaded me to 'pop-over' to Sydney even before my book had been published to speak about it. It was a wonderful event and overlooking the harbour in Sydney made it all the more special. I have to say visiting Australia for four days from London is a touch exhausting but the adrenalin kicked in and feed-back has been great. Several of the retailers featured in the book have also bought quantities of the book for their management and I've persuaded my publisher to offer them a great discount - we are now printing in Australia so the delivery costs are minimal.
195BEE6ED5
ReplyDeletekiralık hacker
hacker arıyorum
belek
kadriye
serik
1DC7B1F0
ReplyDeleteBitlis
Düzce
Ordu
Siirt
Adıyaman
Artvin
Tekirdağ
Maraş
Afyon
EAA4075C
ReplyDeleteVan
Bayburt
Trabzon
Şırnak
Kırklareli
Osmaniye
Kırıkkale
Urfa
Kırşehir
27D93039
ReplyDeleteMuş
Batman
Bolu
Elazığ
Edirne
Şırnak
Isparta
Çankırı
Zonguldak
19AA6665
ReplyDeleteTatvan
Çayyolu
Karaburun
Kahramankazan
Akdeniz
Araban
Saray
Adalar
Belek
7B0EE4E6
ReplyDeleteDalaman
Balgat
Altındağ
Sur
Tire
Akçakoca
Kundu
Ömerli
Adalar